Subject: RE: Alpha LW price
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Weiler)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 14:32:01 -0700

>>not use the other alpha clone's manufactures because most of them sell
>>mail order only, a channel not generally known for its support efforts.
>
>I find this ludicrous and typical of a vendor who wants to discredit
>their competition. The support I have received for my *non-Deskstation*
>based system has been nothing short of outstanding.
>  =
>*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
>  *           Mark Thompson    

Excuse me asking, I'm interested to know what "non-Deskstation" system is,
Carrera?

Andrew Weiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Active Images
          3D Graphic Design and Animation
        http://www.mindspring.com/~aweiler/
                 [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------